Our mission is to build a positive future for the most vulnerable people.
- Children deserve to have a positive future and the chance of an education, to learn skills and to build a brighter future for themselves
- Women, who are victims of so many crimes, to claim their future as their own
- Those that are in the most vulnerable situations in the world today.
Our current focus is helping those most at risk or victims of sex trafficking. Our aim is:
- To raise the awareness of the global issue of sex trafficking
- To make positive changes to the lives of those affected by sex trafficking
- To prevent individuals in highly vulnerable environments from becoming subject to sex trafficking
- To raise the funds needed to deliver the successful completion of the Nepal Community Education & Welfare Centre
- To raise funds to assist in bringing sex traffickers to justice and securing more convictions.
Integrity International Trust is a registered charity (number 1176502), registered in England and Wales as a company limited by guarantee (number 11121606) whose registered office is at 10 Queen Street Place, London, United Kingdom, EC4R 1BE.